Monday, November 5, 2012

Magnolia Ski Edwin with Snowflakes Picture Frame

Good morning and happy Monday.  Today is another sharing of a project I did.  It's not a card, but a picture in a frame.  I haven't used my sewing machine for a while, but I helped my daughter with her sewing project  at school the other day, so I decided to use it for my paper project. The stamp I picked for this project is Ski Edwin with Snowflakes from the Christmas Story 2012 Collection from Magnolia-licious. The vellum sentiment was from Bo Bunny which I bought many years ago.  As you can see I've also used the PS Curly Wreath and the Flowering Christmas Die from Memory Box.  Also the newest Nativity Collection is avaiable in the store too, so be sure to check these images out to see how cute they are!!
Here is my finished picture frame.

I am using this project for the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenge C4C161 - Anything but a card
Dream Valley Challenge #44 - Glitter and Bling
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #5 - Anything but a square or Glitternsparkle
Pile It On #45 - Make It Sparkle
Quirky Craft Challenge #23 - Layer it Up & Let it Snow
Tilda's Town Challenge #25 - Winter Weather
Inspire Me Fridays #83 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - No Square Card


Closer view of this image 

Closer view on the dies and the sentiment 

Closer view showing you the punched snowflakes

Side view of this frame

 This frame is now hanging on my family room's wall

Thanks for stopping by and hope to share with you another project soon :o) 

No comments: