Saturday, December 22, 2012

Edwin Sack Christmas Suitcase

Good morning everyone.  Since it's getting closer to Christmas, I am going to post another Christmas project.  I bought a few XL Sizzix die lately and the suitcase die is one of them.  So I decided to play with it and made this mini suitcase picking the Edwin Sack stamp of the Christmas Story Collection from Magnolia-licious I used the no blackline color technique again with this image and added some liquid applique on Edwin's white fur.
Here is my finished project
 
I am also using this project for the following challenges:
Creative Moments Challenge #6 - Anything but a card
Craft Us Crazy Challenge #33 - Merry Christmas
Sweet Stampin Challenge #1 - Christmas Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Merry Christmas
 
Closer view of this no blackline coloring Edwin Sack image

Back view of this suitcase

Here is what it looks like when it's opened.

Side view of this suitcase

 Flat view to show you the thickness.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I will have another post on Christmas Day and hope you will come check it out.  See you soon :o)

14 comments:

Ivonne said...

Hi Cabio! What a beautiful creation. Fabulous coloring, gorgeous flowers and papers. Love it! Hugs, Ivonne

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful and creative project. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the lovely comments. Happy Holidays
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful project sweetie......... MERRY CHRISTMAS to you dear...
big hugs.........

Candy said...

Merry Christmas Cabio!
I love this new die! Have never seen it before.
Excellent job!! Love your colouring with no black lines.
Big Hugs, Candy

Karen said...

Very cute project! Merry Christmas....

Karen

Kelly said...

That is a nice die and how fun to use. I love the suitcase and how you adorned it!
Have a Merry Christmas!
Kelly

RenateKreativ said...

Beautiful work, Edwin so cute. I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.
Hugs Renate

Norma said...

Oh how cute is this. Love that suitcase form. Edwin is adorable and your colouring is as fabulous as always, but I'm still undecided about the no line colouring. Love your cute charms.
Hugs,
Norma

EnblogSail said...

Awww! such a cute little bag! So happy colors!
Caryl

Cathy Lee said...

How cute is that...I love it, Cabio. This is a fabulous die. I've not come across this one. Edwin is adorable on it. What a great creation.
I hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

valou250809 said...

Very beautiful suitcase! thanks for playing with Creative Moments this week and good luck!

cathylynn said...

Totally adorable and your coloring is fabulous!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous, love the little case too, Merry Christmas my friend
Hugs julie P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.